Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Help with a Quattro LBN & Sky box!

  • Thread starter Thread starter NSabbagh
  • Start date Start date
N

NSabbagh

Guest
Help with a Quattro LNB & Sky box!

I live in a block of flats, with a shared Sat dish and a distribution system (8 flats), which was recently updated by Sky Q. We had to replace the TV Aerial and the firm had to bring the whole thing down (inc the dish) and put them back again!

All looked OK, BUT.... when I restarted/rest my Sky box I have full for both the signal strength & quality, for input 1 (one cable, no Sky+) and I get the Sky broadcast signals. when I them go to the TV Guide, which shows the correct time and the listing. All looks good.

However, when I select a channel, the system just stops, with a message "No Satellite Signal" and when I go back and check signal, there is none! This happened after they have re-attached the LNB and visited the Sky Q box! Not sure what the problem is, but could it be that they have got the wires mixed up, do did the Sky Q system mess up my LNB and I need a new one?
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Don,t know what Sky box you have, but doesn,t it expect to use 2nd sat input as default feed unless you tell the box (forget how) that you have only 1 feed?
 
The box was working OK with only one feed. It went wronge after they messed with the dish and cables.
 
You will need to check settings in your SkyQ receiver and check what @twol says.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top