J
jameschapmanbutchers
Guest
so your on version 20 with update check at 12hrs... ?
Boss cant be network issue? nothings changed at my end?. and why would it affect other users. also all other devices on the hub are fine no issues?
If it's not server end issue then could well be ISP. I know Vmedia are sorting out a free broadband speed upgrade to customers. And couple of weeks ago my superhub2 lost port forward settings twice (I've now done a router config backup)
Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
I thought it could be network related but Dreamplex still works fine after the error message so that is getting connectivity
Are you really using a hub in this day and age? If so you are sure to have issues as network traffic increases.also all other devices on the hub are fine no issues?
Network traffic.what would cause this?
I'll set mine up as requested when I'm back from work tonight. I love Vix but it seems to get worse as support is added for all these new boxes coming on the market.
Why the difference ? same configuration on both boxes ,same isp , same hub , same plugins, one works the other doesn't