Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] Help with wierd error messages

so your on version 20 with update check at 12hrs... ?
 
Boss cant be network issue? nothings changed at my end?. and why would it affect other users. also all other devices on the hub are fine no issues?
 
It could be a dns issue with certain isp's.

No issues in Ireland with my solo2 btw
 
Yes, set it to 12hrs one morning and seems fine. That's why I know about build 21 and plucking up courage to update. Been updating from b15 through to b20 now that I get notified of the updates

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
 
Boss cant be network issue? nothings changed at my end?. and why would it affect other users. also all other devices on the hub are fine no issues?

Do you have any open ports?

Anyone having this issue do exactly this.

1) RE-boot routers. ENSURE ANY PORT FORWARDING TO YOUR RECEIVERS ARE CLOSED!
2) Re-flash complete fresh and setup using build 3.2.021.
3) DO NOT RESTORE ANY SETTINGS OR PLUGINS. DO NOT INSTALL NOTHING, INCLUDING ANY SOFTCAMS.
4) Leave exactly as default.
5) Use Autobouquetsmaker to scan for freesat.
5) Enable logs, Menu > Setup > System > Logs, enable and reboot the receiver to start logging.

If you get the issue, post the logs, without them nothing can be done or looked into.
 
If it's not server end issue then could well be ISP. I know Vmedia are sorting out a free broadband speed upgrade to customers. And couple of weeks ago my superhub2 lost port forward settings twice (I've now done a router config backup)

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
 
If it's not server end issue then could well be ISP. I know Vmedia are sorting out a free broadband speed upgrade to customers. And couple of weeks ago my superhub2 lost port forward settings twice (I've now done a router config backup)

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

I'd set the superhub to modem only mode and try with another router or use a network switch inline to the hub.
 
I thought it could be network related but Dreamplex still works fine after the error message so that is getting connectivity
 
Huevos, the router been same for over a year never had any issues?. what would cause this? I'm curious but learning. cheers
 
what would cause this?
Network traffic.

Follow Sicilian's advice.

Remove the network cable. Reflash with 021. Use a FAT32 formatted USB stick. Switch on debug logs and change the path to the USB. If the box crashes post the log.
 
Wierd that a few of us all started having this same problem this week despite having the same setup for years
 
that's what I'm saying kill_bill it doesn't make sense, same errors and nothing has changed in the slightest. its something the software is looking at. ill post logs soon when in from work.
 
Debug logs showing the error have been requested.

If you don't want to upload the logs nor wish to have this fixed and only want to moan, please do not post in this thread. We have a rant section. Feel free to use it.
 
I'll set mine up as requested when I'm back from work tonight. I love Vix but it seems to get worse as support is added for all these new boxes coming on the market.

Sorry if it sounds bitter but after sitting until 11.30pm last night setting up from scratch and getting the error this morning it's annoying
 
I'll set mine up as requested when I'm back from work tonight. I love Vix but it seems to get worse as support is added for all these new boxes coming on the market.

What a load of rubbish! Enigma 2 is not changed to suit any model. Our E2 is left as standard for all boxes we support. Do what I posted, if you still get the error do again leaving your network cable disconnected.
 
Sorry, just tired and irritable after being up late last night messing with this. No offence meant.

Will sort logs later and hopefully we can get this sorted. Hope you appreciate my frustration when nothing changes in a week (plugins, software updates etc) but it stops working for no apparent reason.
 
I have sympathy for all posters suffering from these crashes as I went through exactly the same for over two weeks with my LX2 , spent hours every day doing as suggested by helpful posters and even had one poster who was very abusive for me daring to suggest that it could be a virus . Resolved the issue by returning the LX2 to W.o.S. to let somebody clever to sort out the problem , and purchased a Mutant 1200 which to my great delight works without a hitch on the Vix 21 image.
Why the difference ? same configuration on both boxes ,same isp , same hub , same plugins, one works the other doesn't
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top