Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[Mut@nt HD1200] Help

  • Thread starter Thread starter maverick999
  • Start date Start date
M

maverick999

Guest
Help I messed up ! missus busy nagging me that she was watching that tv program ( crap as usual ) when I decided to download and install new image however the image hadn't fully downloaded on usb drive before I removed it and tried to update (I only found this out on retracing steps) and box is now stuck in 'boot' ...what can I do?
 
Download full image to memory stick let it finish and reflash your box

Don't remove it until it finishes


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Weirskynet
VU+ Solo 2
 
yes I did finish download and put usb stick back in box but as I said it's stuck in boot mode so cannot reflash :(
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top