Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] History zap

sataday

Member
Joined
Aug 13, 2014
Messages
294
Reaction score
2
Points
18
Location
Pandora, Alpha Centauri.
I'm sure the History zap screen has always been on the right side of the screen, but now is on the left hand side. I have not changed any skins or settings.
How do I get it back to the right hand side?
 
I have checked threads from 2014, it was on left hand side on Vix night HD
 
Last edited:
I could have sworn it was on the right hand side until yesterday and then for no reason now appears on the left.
Can anyone confirm where it appears on their screen?
 
I could have sworn it was on the right hand side until yesterday and then for no reason now appears on the left.
Can anyone confirm where it appears on their screen?

Mine appears on the right. Vu+ Solo2, simple 1080 skin
 
left side here but with my logitech remote I dont find the right buttons anymore on the remote.With original it is the left right buttons
 
ZAP history on Logitech remote

left side here but with my logitech remote I dont find the right buttons anymore on the remote.With original it is the left right buttons

I have a harmony 350 and the zap history is on the backspace button, just right of "Live".
I don't think that I have programmed it there.
nekrub2
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top