Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo4K] YouTube Plugin

spevs

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Mar 9, 2012
Messages
270
Reaction score
6
Points
18
What type of support thread are you creating?
Support question
What OpenViX Image build number are you using?
6.7.008
Have you tried re-flashing WITHOUT settings restore?
YES
Have you tried re-flashing WITH a settings restore?
YES
Hi, does anyone know how to delete search history in this Plugin, I have been using for quite a while now and there is lots of irrelevant stuff I have to scroll through everytime I do a search. I have amended settings not to store search history in the hope that this would delete the history but no it didn't............

Screenshot 2025-04-19 111450.webp

Any help will be appreciated.
 
For anyone interested I have found out:-

Firstly stop Enigma2 using Putty (INIT 4)

FTP onto box, Open etc/enigma2/settings with Notepad++

Edit line "config.plugins.YouTube.searchHistoryDict.Searchvideo="

Save

Re-start Enigma2 (INIT 3)

Worked for me..............................
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top