Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[TM-2T] How do I find port number

  • Thread starter Thread starter Topman2u
  • Start date Start date
T

Topman2u

Guest
Hi help needed guys
I'm in file zilla I've entered most details but it's asking for port number any ideas how I can find it out thanks
 
Host = ip addy of your box
Port = blank
User = root
password = blank
 
Tried it just states could not connect to server


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
df0f4a835e3a2289153d31c5618074c2.jpg



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Protocol = FTP - File Transfer Protocol
Encryption = Use plain FTP
Log on type = normal
 
reboot box and pc as i had a no connection and rechecked ip of box is correct then run filezilla again.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top