Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ViX_Misc] How to delete old bouquets?

  • Thread starter Thread starter pdlee
  • Start date Start date
P

pdlee

Guest
I've recently installed the E2 auto bouquet plugin but I now have both the auto bouquet setup and the original bouquet displayed (Sgt Flip Flop).

I've found the files in the etc/enigma2 folder but I'm unsure which files relate to which bouquet.

I'd be grateful if anyone could help with removing the original bouquet.

Thanks.
 
remove them with the remote or dbedit, then regenerate the ones you want with auto bouquets.
 
You can also remove them vix remote..

If your on BBC1..

Press Down
Press Blue
Press Menu..
Highlight the bouquets you want to remove.. and press OK..
Highlight Remove Entry and press OK

Repeat this process for all the bouquets you want to remove..
 
You can also remove them vix remote..

If your on BBC1..

Press Down
Press Blue
Press Menu..
Highlight the bouquets you want to remove.. and press OK..
Highlight Remove Entry and press OK

Repeat this process for all the bouquets you want to remove..

When I updated with your listing this morning, DBE came back with a message about enabling multiple bouquets in the advanced menu, but I checked and I could not see an option for this anywhere. I loaded the listing anyway and it loaded OK and seemed to just overwrite the Sgt's which was on there previously. I'll check tonight to see if I still have both.
 
No.. you wont have both..

When you ftp a new set of bouquets to your box.. It automatically over-writes the previous settings..
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top