C Clemente Member Joined May 2, 2018 Messages 142 Reaction score 0 Points 16 Dec 12, 2024 #1 As in the subject. I would like to disable the trash, so a deleted recording is immediately removed from the drive. Is it possible? Thanks.
As in the subject. I would like to disable the trash, so a deleted recording is immediately removed from the drive. Is it possible? Thanks.
Willo3092 ViX Beta Tester Joined Oct 1, 2016 Messages 1,235 Reaction score 25 Points 48 Location East Midlands Dec 12, 2024 #2 When viewing the movie list, press: Menu > Settings and change 'Use trash can in movie list' to 'No'.
When viewing the movie list, press: Menu > Settings and change 'Use trash can in movie list' to 'No'.
C Clemente Member Joined May 2, 2018 Messages 142 Reaction score 0 Points 16 Dec 12, 2024 #3 Oh I did not saw this feature! Really thank you!