Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo] How to remove unwanted path from movie selection

Mavarick

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
May 20, 2012
Messages
115
Reaction score
0
Points
16
Location
Palmerston North , New Z
While trying to mount my Nas drive I some how now have 2 options in my selection in the movie path location.
1 works and other doesn't, how do I remove the one tha doesn't
Thanks
 
Hvae fixed this, reverted to an earlier image that didn't have the path and went from there, I did try to delete from My netwoprk places Root/media but kept saying I didn't have access
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top