gizmofreak
Forum Supporter

- Joined
- May 21, 2015
- Messages
- 86
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 0
Hi there
Can anyone help me remove Wifi credentials from my Vu+ Zero box which is running Hades 012 image.
I wish to delete the my Wifi profile from the box as I've been setting it up for someone else and I don't want my Wifi password to be visible to them when they go to enter their own. there must be a way to do this?
Thanks for any help.
Can anyone help me remove Wifi credentials from my Vu+ Zero box which is running Hades 012 image.
I wish to delete the my Wifi profile from the box as I've been setting it up for someone else and I don't want my Wifi password to be visible to them when they go to enter their own. there must be a way to do this?
Thanks for any help.