Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo2] How to start EPG on "All Channels"

tomos

Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2013
Messages
167
Reaction score
0
Points
16
Hi All,

Quick question just complete an update from version 4.15 to 4.2.005, the update went well, just one option left to figure out, how do I get the EPG to always start on the "All channels" EPG?
 
If I'm watching a sports channel and press the EPG button the EPG launches the sports bouquet, if I'm watching a film channel and press EPG the EPG launches the film EPG, I'm sure on the previous version pressing the EPG started on the all channels EPG
 
The EPG system invokes the current active bouquet.

You will have to select the bouquet in the EPG system.
 
If I'm watching a sports channel and press the EPG button the EPG launches the sports bouquet, if I'm watching a film channel and press EPG the EPG launches the film EPG, I'm sure on the previous version pressing the EPG started on the all channels EPG

You will need to create the "All Channel Bouquet" in your providers setup in ABM.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top