Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

how to tune satellite to desired position.

Naz

New member
Joined
Jan 16, 2013
Messages
133
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
42
ok the problem is my hd channel dnt work on 4.8e sirus. the reason I have been told it to receive hd channels you should have a signal of at least 12bd. I am getting 7db. the only reasoni can fink of why the channels are not working because they was before the dish has slighty moved from position . I could easly do it on a technomate 500 if I was 28..2e I would move west and I would pick up signal for 19.2 or 13e and stop. but on the vu solo2 it doesn't seem to work when I move east or west I don't get a a stronger signal it stays at 7db or if I move it should go off and find another singal if I am moving the dish . I have tried positioner setup movement fine movement . or do I have to get up to my dish and use a satellite meter to set the positions?
 
The frequency may have changed, find the frequency and check out which beam its being transmitted on and see if your dish can still pick it up.

Code:
http://www.lyngsat.com/Astra-4A-and-SES-5.html

Code:
http://www.lyngsat-maps.com/Astra-4A.html
 
nothing to do with that I cannot search any hd channels on 4.8e for these frequencies because the my signal is 7db and it should be 12db to receive hd channels . photo.webp this is 4.8e it read 7db I need to get it to 12db
 
nothing to do with that I cannot search any hd channels on 4.8e for these frequencies because the my signal is 7db and it should be 12db to receive hd channels . View attachment 31866 this is 4.8e it read 7db I need to get it to 12db

I would first check all your connections inside and out.I had a signal dip caused by water getting into connections.
Failing that it would be that your dish needs realigning.When you line to 28.2 is the signal good.
 
yes singal is brill hd channel r fine. right now im moving the dish with a technomate 500 I get a better idea lets see if I can sort will let you no
 
nothing on 4.8e im only get 7db when I move dish I cant get it up. the hd channels would work fine before don't no what has happened. when I seach for the hd channel on 4.8e with the new frequcencys I get no channel found
 
Is this happening only on 4.8? Or has your signal dropped on all the other satellites?
 
only 4.8e no hd channels when I scan only sd channels come up and when I manually search for hd channels they don't come up. it was all fine 4months ago but iuve decided to get to the bottom of this
 
only 4.8e no hd channels when I scan only sd channels come up and when I manually search for hd channels they don't come up. it was all fine 4months ago but iuve decided to get to the bottom of this

If you are running vix have you thought of a nice clean fresh install no back ups.something may have been corrupted or a bad setting thats hidden or something daft.Seems strange that all is fine on tecnomate..are both boxes running the same image.??
 
the technomate is only a 500 and the image is not a vix might try a fresh clean flash but are are you or anyone guy ur hd 4.8e channels workings like viasat football hd?
 
I can't get viasat football hd as my dish isn't big enough but I can get 73% snr on viasat history hd with a 85cm dish.
 
hmmmmm. I fink my dish is 85cm or 90cm its a alsat dish. but I was getting the hd channels first only 4months ago they stopped. same with 0.8w tv premium pl 12 and 3. but digi sport hd works fine
 
Naz, where are you located? 85cm dish sounds small for those channels, especially because they are 8PSK.
 
in east London. they was working before but when the premiership started this season they went blank. then when I scan it, they would not come up, even when I add the freqenucies manually I get channel not found. so I its either my dish needs to set again by a satellite meter or reader wot ever they are called, or maybe a fresh new flash
 
You will need a bigger dish to pickup the premier league coverage on 4.8. You should get a decent signal on the europe bss and a weaker one from fss but you won't pickup anything on the nordic bss.

Code:
http://www.lyngsat-maps.com/Astra-4A.html
 
Had a look. On 4e, 11862 Mhz. 27500 V. fec 3/4 I am getting 11.59 dB. 72% snr. Heavy rain at the time.
Andrews 1m dish. Inverto Black High Ultra High Gain Twin LNB .
 
well im still getting viasat football , sports blatic tv3 sport 1 2 football 1 2 but all sd
 
Hi

my technomate wont pick up the channels when i go to download software its say cant resolve host-name cant you help me please

Thanks
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top