Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ET8x00] How to turn off subtitles

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dannylfc
  • Start date Start date
Since I have flashed to the latest image I am having the audio subtitle issue again. I have set audio language selection 1 to English and prefer audio track stored by service to no, but hasn't worked
 
What are you having problems with? audio or subtitles? they are two seperate things.
 
Audio, since applying the settings and rebooting the box I haven't noticed it so hopefully it has sorted it
 
I presume it is audio narrative track you are having an issue with? Stop confusing audio with subtitles - they work totally independently of each other despite the naming of some of the services.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top