Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Huston, we have a problem... Can't view saved TV programs/films

irishbiker

New member
Joined
Aug 22, 2015
Messages
52
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Hi all,

I went to view my saved TV programs (by pressing list) it reports Please wait - loading list, then it does a dump and reboots.

So I want to see what the file reports where does the box save the dump log? I've checked /var/log but nothing pops up.

I can view the the files if I use the web interface and the stream on the box.


Thanks All

Paul
 
Default location for logs is /home/root/logs

You should really be asking image support question in the image support section.
 
Thanks for the pointer :) Sorry but with a shed load of sub sections I was not sure where to post, I thought here was all questions regarding box. OK I'll ask my follow up question there.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top