Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] I delete a recording but it reappears

Grinnders

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Jun 12, 2013
Messages
77
Reaction score
0
Points
6
Location
Dorset
Website
www.grinnders.com
Not overly worried and it only appears to happen with a specific football recording I made last year but whenever I delete this specific recording using the red button it reappears after I press exit. Anyone know what this is about. It's not critical as I have plenty of storage and it just reappears. I suppose I could delete using FileZilla or something else...
 
Not overly worried and it only appears to happen with a specific football recording I made last year but whenever I delete this specific recording using the red button it reappears after I press exit. Anyone know what this is about. It's not critical as I have plenty of storage and it just reappears. I suppose I could delete using FileZilla or something else...
Same happens with me on my solo 2, ftp into receiver and delete it that way then it should disappear for good [emoji3]
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top