Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[MB Premium Twin+ Plus] Incorrect channels being displayed

ped078

New member
Joined
Jul 23, 2016
Messages
25
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Liverpool UK
Using a VM line ( No sat) I was getting certain channels misbehaving..like a movie channel displaying sport , so I updated the bouquets which fixed that problem, but I'm in the ITV North West region, but it was trying to display ITV wales, and BBC wales.

How can I fix this?

Its a Miracle Box Twin+

Ped
 
How did you update the bouquets?

If using ABM, are you using the correct NetID?
 
Yes ABM, and I presume so as I haven't changed it? (41068) iirc.

I even restored a previous backup, still the same.

Ped
 
Delete your bouquets and remove services and start with ABM again.

Channel up, Green, highlight cable, menu, remove services, then restart

If there is still an issue, upload your debug log.
https://www.world-of-satellite.com/...ase-read-before-raising-ABM-support-questions

Channel up, Green, highlight cable, menu, remove services, then restart

So, Change channel (up) then Green (timer list) ? that doesn't make sense?


I can't see "remove services" anywhere.

Ped
 
I don't see ANY of that.

When I press channel up, the box changes channel, when I press green, the timer list comes up.
 
You’re pressing the wrong button then. Works for me, always has. You altered anything?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
You’re pressing the wrong button then. Works for me, always has. You altered anything?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not that I'm aware of?....ok so which menu is it under, where should I be looking?


Ped
 
checking on my et box,press arrow above ok i see my sat channel list,then green button selects 1 sat,then menu brings up menu configuration and under that it says REMOVE selected satellite.

Try that on yours as your selecting a channel is where you are going wrong,hopefully that will help.
 
checking on my et box,press arrow above ok i see my sat channel list,then green button selects 1 sat,then menu brings up menu configuration and under that it says REMOVE selected satellite.

Try that on yours as your selecting a channel is where you are going wrong,hopefully that will help.


Thanks for that, it was indeed the up arrow, NOT Channel up.

Ill report back how it goes.

Thanks.
 
Ok just done all that and its exactly the same.

NetID is indeed 41068 (Manchester) , so why am I getting Welsh (regional) TV?

Is there any way I can manually edit the affected channels (BBC1 , BBC1HD, ITV1 , ITV1HD)

Ped
 
Does Manchester have 3 netids? Are you 100% sure your using correct netid?
 
41040 and 41060 were other Manchester Net IDs if remembered right.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
41040 and 41060 were other Manchester Net IDs if remembered right.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok so set the NetID to 41060 on both tuners, and in the providers section and now it comes up "ITV HD" , I won't know if its the correct region till the regional news comes on, I'll report back.

Thanks guys.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top