Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo2] InfobarEPG text blurry?

harryajh

New member
Joined
Aug 21, 2015
Messages
58
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Using the Blue-HD Skin but keep the attached problem with some programme titles in the Graphical InfobarEPG - it's not always the same titles, seems random but displays correctly if the cursor is positioned on prog - any ideas?
 

Attachments

  • 1_0_1_189E_7FD_2_11A0000_0_0_0.webp
    1_0_1_189E_7FD_2_11A0000_0_0_0.webp
    44.1 KB · Views: 26
  • 1_0_1_189E_7FD_2_11A0000_0_0_0 (2).webp
    1_0_1_189E_7FD_2_11A0000_0_0_0 (2).webp
    35.4 KB · Views: 19
Sure I had that when I used that skin. Think it had happened on slyk too though. Is it an EPG issue maybe? Can't mind what I thought/read now

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top