Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ABM-DVB-S/S2] Initial Bouquet setup (newbie)

  • Thread starter Thread starter jonmarkwright
  • Start date Start date
J

jonmarkwright

Guest
Hi all,

I am hoping somebody could advise or point me in the right direction for a post that explain stuff in simple terms for a custom bouquet setup.

In a nutshell I have a motorised dish setup with a VU+ solo 2 and I have done a full automatic scan to see what channels i can receive. Completely aware that many will not work due to subscriptions I plan on going through to see what channels I wish to keep.

Couple of stupid questions,
- in Autobouquet maker if you select the provider and click scan does that over right my full automatic scan?
- I have seen on a you tube video where after running auto bouquet maker you have different bouquets for the different satellites can you manually combine these bouquets?
- I have also read that you can use a program to manipulate bouquets, any advice on which to use?

I'm sure somebody has asked these types of questions before so im sure it most probably been covered but I cant seem to find a post that relates completely to me.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top