W
wl1
Guest
This is not the usual moving black/white signalling often seen at the top right prior to adverts. It was pretty static, getting wider as in came in from the side of the screen. Usually left/right and bottom.
I went back in and defaulted the User Interface Settings with the yellow button, and it has gone. I got similar issues with AutoResolution previously, and I think it is something to do with the scaler implementation.
I think the UserInterface overlay was causing a problem - I had adjusted these, with transparency too, and now default values do not give the issue. Strangely, I put similar values back in to duplicate the issue, and it didn't return.
I went back in and defaulted the User Interface Settings with the yellow button, and it has gone. I got similar issues with AutoResolution previously, and I think it is something to do with the scaler implementation.
I think the UserInterface overlay was causing a problem - I had adjusted these, with transparency too, and now default values do not give the issue. Strangely, I put similar values back in to duplicate the issue, and it didn't return.

