Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

IPTV audio & epg

smp8

Member
Joined
Jul 9, 2014
Messages
49
Reaction score
0
Points
6
Age
58
Hi all

A couple of queries with IPTV on my Vu+ Duo 4K.

On some of my IPTV channels, I have no audio. If I record the channel and play back using ServiceExtEplayer3 or ServiceGstPlayer the audio is fine. Is there a way to change the main audio settings or change the default audio to one of these? I should add that most of the problem channels are American. Not sure if that's of any relevance.

Secondly, when I do an EPG search for a particular program, none of my IPTV channels are included, just the main satellite channels. Is there anything way I can include the IPTV channels?

I'd appreciate any advice.

Thanks
 
Last edited:
Re: EPG, where are the channels from? How are loading them on your receiver? What protocol? Extreme? M3u?
 
Re: EPG, where are the channels from? How are loading them on your receiver? What protocol? Extreme? M3u?
Hi Huevos

The IPTV channels are from my supplier. I use the BouquetMakerXtream plugin to generate the IPTV bouquets and populate the EPGs and EPG Importer plugin to update. EPG Importer also populates my satellite channels EPGs.
 
Is it creating the source files for the import,
I think he's referring to EPG search.

5002_0_1_1C_4FC5_22A8_0_0_0_0_20260220184327.webp

This only shows streams with the same name as the satellite channels. If they have FHD/SD these do not show.
 
So, as an example, if I have the same program on different days, on IPTV and do a search, nothing comes up. It's the same if I have the same program on IPTV as on satellite.
 

Attachments

  • MVIMG_20260220_201754.webp
    MVIMG_20260220_201754.webp
    147.4 KB · Views: 11
  • MVIMG_20260220_201814.webp
    MVIMG_20260220_201814.webp
    122.4 KB · Views: 9
  • MVIMG_20260220_201924.webp
    MVIMG_20260220_201924.webp
    62.1 KB · Views: 9
Does this work in any image? As far as I know it does not, which is why "all channels" autotimers don't pick up IPTV channels.
 
It doesn't work on any of the images I've had.
 
I use ABM hacks for streams so this might be why I can see HD stream channels on EPG search.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top