Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[MB Premium Twin HD] IPTV configuration

I've always used sus l just put jedimaker xtream on and i like it cheers
 
IPK file attached

There is also update.py & adbouquet .py that need to be put in folder manually to sort a couple of bugs. I think this is why KiddaC does not want it going in the feeds yet.
 
I like the function that you can select the individual categories to create the bouquets for and not have all the channels you don't use
 
I like the function that you can select the individual categories to create the bouquets for and not have all the channels you don't use

Which you can do on Suls!
 
Both have there advantages. With Jedi you can select what bouquets you want without having to edit an override file and you can set it to auto assign UK epg.

I use suls for main iptv with no edits then jedi to create a few bouquets from another iptv.

These plugin are optional and I couldn't say which is best as they both do a great job at creating iptv bouquets and both developers have put a lot of work in to create them. Easiest way to to choose one is try both and see what you prefer.
 
My provider uses a mag portal and the Mac address of the reciever...can this be used using suls plugin or jedi maker?

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk
 
My provider uses a mag portal and the Mac address of the reciever...can this be used using suls plugin or jedi maker?

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk

Not that I’m aware of. If you have a receiver that has Stalker in the feeds, use that. Nice GUI imo.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
I have seen that jedi maker does not download the picons, however, it is nicer and easier to configure.
SULS or E2m3u2bouquet plugin does download picons which is a good feature that i miss in jedi
 
There is a program out there called mag to m3u that can be used if you only have a mac address based iptv account. You put the mac address registered with your provider and the portal address and it will spit out a working username and password that you can use. It does work as i have tried it but just wiped my old lappy n gave it to my grand daughter.
My provider uses a mag portal and the Mac address of the reciever...can this be used using suls plugin or jedi maker?

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk
 
There is a program out there called mag to m3u that can be used if you only have a mac address based iptv account. You put the mac address registered with your provider and the portal address and it will spit out a working username and password that you can use. It does work as i have tried it but just wiped my old lappy n gave it to my grand daughter.
Thanks I've just tried the mag to M3U converter and it does indeed give me a username and password...I'll test over the weekend on my receiver

Cheers

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk
 
I've got my login and password and created a bouquet through jedi maker, but I'm getting a blank screen? Would this be something to do with my IPTV provider?

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top