Andy_Hazza
Moderator
Where can Jedi Maker be found?
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Where can Jedi Maker be found?
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It is kiddacsI believe its our friend kiddacs .. but just google

IPK file attached
I like the function that you can select the individual categories to create the bouquets for and not have all the channels you don't use
Which you can do on Suls!

My provider uses a mag portal and the Mac address of the reciever...can this be used using suls plugin or jedi maker?
Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk
Thanks I'll have another look at suls I've used for ages and never noticed
My provider uses a mag portal and the Mac address of the reciever...can this be used using suls plugin or jedi maker?
Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk

Thanks I've just tried the mag to M3U converter and it does indeed give me a username and password...I'll test over the weekend on my receiverThere is a program out there called mag to m3u that can be used if you only have a mac address based iptv account. You put the mac address registered with your provider and the portal address and it will spit out a working username and password that you can use. It does work as i have tried it but just wiped my old lappy n gave it to my grand daughter.
