Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] IPTV Crash on latest vix build tried multiple things

  • Thread starter Thread starter kingell
  • Start date Start date
K

kingell

Guest
Hi hope someone can help I have a vu+solo2 box and have manually installed my iptv streams into my bouquets and changed all the channel streams to DVB and added epg etc. Im having a problem where each of the streams completely freezes within 30-50mins and I have to reload the channel to get it working again. I have also tried xtreme plugin with no luck and similar problems. I'm
Wondering is this an image problem or is vu+solo2 not iptv compatible?

Before people start blaming the supplier these are free to air forgein channels with great quality and work flawless on vlc player on pc without any freeze at all.

Any suggestions on different boxes? Or if I can get it working on my vu+ it would be great

Thanks
 
If it is a free transmission then give us an example that can be tried.
Comparing a PC to an E2 receiver is comparing apples to pears
 
Hi hope someone can help I have a vu+solo2 box and have manually installed my iptv streams into my bouquets and changed all the channel streams to DVB and added epg etc. Im having a problem where each of the streams completely freezes within 30-50mins and I have to reload the channel to get it working again. I have also tried xtreme plugin with no luck and similar problems. I'm
Wondering is this an image problem or is vu+solo2 not iptv compatible?

Before people start blaming the supplier these are free to air forgein channels with great quality and work flawless on vlc player on pc without any freeze at all.

Any suggestions on different boxes? Or if I can get it working on my vu+ it would be great

Thanks

As I’ve stated many times, ViX & IPTV don’t go hand in hand at this current moment in time and I can’t see that changing for the foreseeable future either.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Hi hope someone can help I have a vu+solo2 box and have manually installed my iptv streams into my bouquets and changed all the channel streams to DVB and added epg etc. Im having a problem where each of the streams completely freezes within 30-50mins and I have to reload the channel to get it working again. I have also tried xtreme plugin with no luck and similar problems. I'm
Wondering is this an image problem or is vu+solo2 not iptv compatible?
Before people start blaming the supplier these are free to air forgein channels with great quality and work flawless on vlc player on pc without any freeze at all.

Any suggestions on different boxes? Or if I can get it working on my vu+ it would be great

Thanks

Most iptv suppliers are based on wooshbuild or ipab image you will never get Vix to run trouble free as it was desingned for satellite. Change to one of the above images and you will not have any more problems. Have been using iptv now for 9 months with a Mut@nt HD51 with no problems with recording,timeshift,or epg. Most problems are down to the supplier the one use have some top enmiga2 programmers from the satellite forums. Things to look for are full epg including foreign channels, one click update without using computer,iptv on several devices enigma2 box’s, smart tv, kodi box’s, android box,ipads &iphones,mag iptv box ect, full support via app if your supplier has non of these then change to one that has.
 
For what it's worth I tried my Solo2 on 2 free iptv streams this morning, one for 70 minutes and the other 110 minutes and both were fine. I'm running latest vix 5.0.028 image.
Both streams were 4097 type and not dvb as I have never got those to work for some reason.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top