Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

iptv epg help

repoocer

New member
Joined
Apr 6, 2013
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Points
0
hello help needed I have loaded a iptv file / script like below onto my vu+ultimo box running black hole 2.1.6 and it has no epg I am trying to edit the stream by putting in the epg with e-channelizer from satellite channels to the iptv channels which I thought I knew how to do it but no
when I go back to the TV / box you can see all the channels with the new epg but none will work so i then delete all of the iptv channels and reload the Enigma 2 autoscript and they work can someone please tell me where I am going wrong

I telnet the Enigma 2 autoscript to my box like below
wget -O /etc/enigma2/iptv.sh "http://s1.kgffghjiujyphp?username=s1-01074&password=hjklkllklklkllkklk" && /etc/enigma2/iptv.sh

.I have turned the above into a m3u file sent it to my vu+ultimo box but i am getting nothing

i have done this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cRpAgvwfNqk and this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jerMdU_vShg with no joy

any help would be appreciated
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top