khan888
Forum Supporter

- What type of support thread are you creating?
- Support question
- What OpenViX Image build number are you using?
- 6.7.010
- Have you tried re-flashing WITHOUT settings restore?
- YES
- Have you tried re-flashing WITH a settings restore?
- YES
Hi, can anyone help or point me in the right direction
I have created an IPTV list using BouquetMakerXtream, gone into EPG importer and selected the IPTV source to populate the EPG. However it crashes, i get a black screen and i have to keep powering cycling the receiver. This only happens on the Amiko Viper 4K, i have tried it on 2 other receivers and they populate the EPG fine
I should add Rytec UK XMLTV populates ok
Any ideas please?
Cheers
I have created an IPTV list using BouquetMakerXtream, gone into EPG importer and selected the IPTV source to populate the EPG. However it crashes, i get a black screen and i have to keep powering cycling the receiver. This only happens on the Amiko Viper 4K, i have tried it on 2 other receivers and they populate the EPG fine
I should add Rytec UK XMLTV populates ok
Any ideas please?
Cheers
Last edited: