Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo2] Iptv player plugin

  • Thread starter Thread starter dundeepeh
  • Start date Start date
Ha it's there end il try it somewhere else now will up date post

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
 
That's good to know. I'm lost as to why it corrupt the first time

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
 
transferred to box and installed all working great thanks!!!!!!!!!:)
 
Hi All
I like IPTV Player, but there is lots of sources in it I dont use
is there any way I can get into UNO system folders and remove
the ones I dont use, if somebody can supply me the path to
folders or directories ??

Thanks in Advance
 
There's an option In settings to go through them and tick what want to show without having to FTP in. I can't mind the name of it off the top of my head and traveling just now but check again and if any probs PM me

Sent from my HTC Desire 610 using Tapatalk
 
Does anyone have a link to where I can find the latest updated IPTV player?
 
You will never have the latest version as he updates it very frequently. You are better off downloaidng installing it from his gitlab repository directly. He does not use Github.

Here are commands for you to install it. Thanks to pepinoogorino on the PLI forum
Code:
opkg update && opkg install python-html python-textutils
rm -rf /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/IPTVPlayer
wget -O - http://iptvplayer.vline.pl/download/update/latest.pythonX.X.tar.gz | tar xzf - -C /tmp
cp -r /tmp/iptvplayer-for-e2.git/IPTVPlayer /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions
rm -r /tmp/iptvplayer-for-e2.git
sync
killall -9 enigma2

A suggestion was made to have an installer script on the plugins menu, it got rejected. Too complicated apparently.
 
You will never have the latest version as he updates it very frequently. You are better off downloaidng installing it from his gitlab repository directly. He does not use Github.

Here are commands for you to install it. Thanks to pepinoogorino on the PLI forum
Code:
opkg update && opkg install python-html python-textutils
rm -rf /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/IPTVPlayer
wget -O - http://iptvplayer.vline.pl/download/update/latest.pythonX.X.tar.gz | tar xzf - -C /tmp
cp -r /tmp/iptvplayer-for-e2.git/IPTVPlayer /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions
rm -r /tmp/iptvplayer-for-e2.git
sync
killall -9 enigma2

A suggestion was made to have an installer script on the plugins menu, it got rejected. Too complicated apparently.

Unsure how to use the code and cant find it on gitlab, if I install an older version will it update anyway?
 
You paste those commands one by one in Putty or any other similar method.

There is an update feature in the plugin.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top