N naveh New member Joined Sep 19, 2011 Messages 136 Reaction score 1 Points 0 Nov 1, 2015 #21 problem was solved on Openvix 3 2 019 image. problem started again on Openvix 3 2 020 image.
Sicilian The Boss Staff member Joined Mar 22, 2010 Messages 29,869 Reaction score 328 Points 83 Website www.world-of-satellite.com Nov 1, 2015 #22 Nothing has changed in this area for build 020. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
N naveh New member Joined Sep 19, 2011 Messages 136 Reaction score 1 Points 0 Nov 3, 2015 #23 I reverted back to Openvix 3 2 019 and everything is ok. there is a problem on 020.
N naveh New member Joined Sep 19, 2011 Messages 136 Reaction score 1 Points 0 Nov 9, 2015 #24 I have checked much older images, and also BH image, and everything is working ok. there is a problem with the lastest images working with IPTV.
I have checked much older images, and also BH image, and everything is working ok. there is a problem with the lastest images working with IPTV.
S Samzam Member Joined May 3, 2014 Messages 77 Reaction score 0 Points 6 Nov 10, 2015 #25 I have problems too. m3u8-streams working very well but http-streams act like m3u8 did last time.