Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[MB Premium Mini] IPTV Recommendations for MB Mini

  • Thread starter Thread starter yeshu26
  • Start date Start date
Y

yeshu26

Guest
Hello

I would like to convert my Miraclebox MINI to a dedicated IPTV Streamer. I tried to download the plugin, but was disappointed by the performance.

Looking for recommendations please.

thanks
 
Is there any point of buying a separate IPTV box, or can my MB do the job?

thanks
 
I would not use the word flawlessly as there’s no such thing as a flawless device, but I’d suggest the Octagon SF8008.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
I would not use the word flawlessly as there’s no such thing as a flawless device, but I’d suggest the Octagon SF8008.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fair point. Currently when I used my IPTV plugin, the system goes for a long long walk....... That's why I asked.

thanks
 
The old mb mini is very old tech, single core 750mhz cpu.

SF8008 is UHD 4K quad core 1.6ghz. Will be like a Ferrari compared to the mb mini.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Sorry for any daft question. The IPTV part in the Octagon SF8008, is a plugin or it launches like a separate OS?
 
The is a Stalker plugin or there’s other ways to add iptv. Others might be able to give more advice.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
The SF8008 is an excellent single tuner receiver (1x Satellite & 1x Cable/Terrestrial). Also added bonus of the Stalker plugin for IPTV. Also has Hardware Kodi support too.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
The SF8008 is an excellent single tuner receiver (1x Satellite & 1x Cable/Terrestrial). Also added bonus of the Stalker plugin for IPTV. Also has Hardware Kodi support too.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Can the user swap between IPTV and Satellite on a fly? Sorry never used hybrid boxes before.
 
If your provider allows to use Suls, then that creates Bouquets for you so your Satellite channels and IPTV channels are together. The Stalker is an application, a bit like Kodi where you have to launch it operate. Hope this helps.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Anyone with screenshot of the IPTV section of the SF8008 please?
I saw MAG 251 and quite liked it.
 
Was also about to suggest the Formuler Z7+, the only issue I have with it is that the remote from the Z7+ and my ET8500 conflict with each other
 
Wife likes the look and feel of E2, and asked me to look for best of the both worlds in a single box:

IPTV for footie, and STB combined.

I have been using E2 for a while, so don't mind anything more complex than a MAG box.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top