- What type of support thread are you creating?
- Possible bug
- What OpenViX Image build number are you using?
- 6.8.003
- Have you tried re-flashing WITHOUT settings restore?
- NO
- Have you tried re-flashing WITH a settings restore?
- YES
Hello,
I'm trying set up some public TV streams so that I could watch them from my TV, but am unable make them work.
I have added the following lines to /etc/enigma2/userbouquet.tv.tv:
The "channel" appears in the EPG so I can switch to it, but when I do that, it does not start streaming, but instead a static OpenVix branded picture is shown. I have attached an excerpt from the debug log showing what happens when I switch to that channel. There seem to be some errors there, but I have no competence to analyze them, unfortunately.
I am certain that the stream url works as I can open it in VLC.
Please let me know if you need any more information or want me to take whatever troubleshooting / debugging steps. I am familiar with Linux and The Command Line. Also, I trust you'll tell me to report this in Github instead, if you see that appropriate.
Thanks,
dj
I'm trying set up some public TV streams so that I could watch them from my TV, but am unable make them work.
I have added the following lines to /etc/enigma2/userbouquet.tv.tv:
#SERVICE 4097:0:1:0:197:F36:0:0:0:0:https%3A//live-hls-apps-aje-fa.getaj.net/AJE/index.m3u8:Al Jazeera English (1080p)#DESCRIPTION Al Jazeera English (1080p)The "channel" appears in the EPG so I can switch to it, but when I do that, it does not start streaming, but instead a static OpenVix branded picture is shown. I have attached an excerpt from the debug log showing what happens when I switch to that channel. There seem to be some errors there, but I have no competence to analyze them, unfortunately.
I am certain that the stream url works as I can open it in VLC.
Please let me know if you need any more information or want me to take whatever troubleshooting / debugging steps. I am familiar with Linux and The Command Line. Also, I trust you'll tell me to report this in Github instead, if you see that appropriate.
Thanks,
dj








