- What type of support thread are you creating?
- Support question
- What OpenViX Image build number are you using?
- 6.7.010
- Have you tried re-flashing WITHOUT settings restore?
- YES
- Have you tried re-flashing WITH a settings restore?
- YES
Just re-flashed with the latest 6.7.010 openvix on a Vu+ Solo2. Installed the m3uiptv plugin and configured with the iptv provider settings, it creates the correct bouquets and iptv channels do play but it does not populate the epg.
After creating the provider and the bouquets are created correctly but when going to epgimporter there is no entry for the new iptv provider in the 'sources' section. The option "Generate EPG files for EPGImport plugin" is set to "yes".
I have removed and recreated the provider and still no entry in the 'sources' of the epgimporter.
What should I check to get get this working?
Thanks.
After creating the provider and the bouquets are created correctly but when going to epgimporter there is no entry for the new iptv provider in the 'sources' section. The option "Generate EPG files for EPGImport plugin" is set to "yes".
I have removed and recreated the provider and still no entry in the 'sources' of the epgimporter.
What should I check to get get this working?
Thanks.

