P
pigsfoot
Guest
HI,
I was running an old version of Hayes and needed to get a mgcamd line working. Unfortunately the plugins section didn't work on my version ( to old i think ) so tried a couple of ipk files, neither of which worked so decided to upgrade.
I have since upgraded to 4.2.010 today and installed the mgcamd plugins for both version 1.35 and 1.38 ( i also have a cccam 2.3 plug installed as backup )
i have set up the necessary files ( newcam.list & mg_cfg ) in /var/keys but can not get it working.
I have read a couple of posts that people on newer versions of open vix are having similar issues after upgraded when it used to work fine before but i also tried it on an old version. I know the line works as i also have a config for cccam but woudl prefer to use mgcamd or oscam ( no idea how to set up oscam )
Any idea's please.
Thanks..
I was running an old version of Hayes and needed to get a mgcamd line working. Unfortunately the plugins section didn't work on my version ( to old i think ) so tried a couple of ipk files, neither of which worked so decided to upgrade.
I have since upgraded to 4.2.010 today and installed the mgcamd plugins for both version 1.35 and 1.38 ( i also have a cccam 2.3 plug installed as backup )
i have set up the necessary files ( newcam.list & mg_cfg ) in /var/keys but can not get it working.
I have read a couple of posts that people on newer versions of open vix are having similar issues after upgraded when it used to work fine before but i also tried it on an old version. I know the line works as i also have a config for cccam but woudl prefer to use mgcamd or oscam ( no idea how to set up oscam )
Any idea's please.
Thanks..