Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ViX_Misc] Is there any PDF Reader existing?

  • Thread starter Thread starter wario4133
  • Start date Start date
W

wario4133

Guest
Hi there,

I have a general question as I couldn't find anything while searching:

I have lots of photo albums as PDF files, so I would like to view these PDF Albums using an Extension like the Picture Viewer.

Unfortunately I couldn't find any PDF Viewer yet, so my General Question is:

Is anyone Aware of a PDF Viewer Extension which I could install on my OpenVIX Image?

Thanks in Advance!

Wario
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top