Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ET10x00] Issue with IPTV in bouquets

  • Thread starter Thread starter giub1981
  • Start date Start date
G

giub1981

Guest
Hi Guys

I have been trying to input my IPTV list into a new Bouquet and add this to my box. I have been using ESetting+ to do this. I have ESettings+ to read my box, which it does. I then create a new bouquet called IPTV and input my channel list into this. Once done, I then write this back to my box. The box will then reboot automatically and my IPTV bouquet is there and working fine. However, all my other channels stop working. The bouquets are still there but none of the channels work. It seems that it disables my tuners (I am on Cable). I get the attached message on the screen.

To get my channels back, I ran ABM and did a scan. They brings back all of my channels and they all work great, however, my IPTV bouquet disappears and I am back to square one. I have tried this a couple of times with no luck. I have followed a couple of videos online and they seem to not have this issue.

Am I doing something wrong or am I missing a setting?

Anybody had the same issue or got an idea of how to resolve?

Cheers.
IMG_2330.webp
 
Make sure 'keep all non-abm bouquets' is set to yes in autobouquetmaker configure.
 
ABM configure menu as he says. Menu, setup, service searching...

Easy way to load IPTV bouquet is ask for .tv file and FTP to etc/enigma them restart gui.
 
OK, will check it out. Im sure that setting was already set to "yes" but will see when I get home from work.

In terms of the .tv file, can you just add a list of m3u's to a file and save it as a .tv file and then FTP it in?
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top