Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Issues with 4.2.23 and Plugins / update vu solo 2

denehemsworth

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2015
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
51
Hi, After upgrading to the latest openvix image and installing mgcamd from plugins, I cannot seem to display any more plugins for download. It also errors when trying to view and updates. Has anyone else got this issue? If I replace the opkg files from a different system, the plugin downloads show. I put back for solo2 (From the Image) and it won't find any
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top