G
garry1312
Guest
Hey guys decided to give VIX 2.4 a try.
Problem I am having is FileZilla will not connect to it. Also had this issue near the end of my use of 2.3.
Uninstalled Filezilla and reinstalled it several times now and still no joy.
Dreambox Edit for buquets I have no issues with what so ever.
Any ideas? when I first used 2.3 no issues with filezilla then later on it would not connect to the receiver. realised 2.4 came out thought I would give it a try and still the same issue putting in root ass the user and leaving pass blank (also tried password) port 80.
Any suggestions anything I am maybe missing or any advice as said tried uninstalling filezilla, installing it again several times.
Just checked there wont even let me get in to the webif through my browser asks for username and password. Once again tried root and password blank and tried password as the password.
Any suggestions?
Problem I am having is FileZilla will not connect to it. Also had this issue near the end of my use of 2.3.
Uninstalled Filezilla and reinstalled it several times now and still no joy.
Dreambox Edit for buquets I have no issues with what so ever.
Any ideas? when I first used 2.3 no issues with filezilla then later on it would not connect to the receiver. realised 2.4 came out thought I would give it a try and still the same issue putting in root ass the user and leaving pass blank (also tried password) port 80.
Any suggestions anything I am maybe missing or any advice as said tried uninstalling filezilla, installing it again several times.
Just checked there wont even let me get in to the webif through my browser asks for username and password. Once again tried root and password blank and tried password as the password.
Any suggestions?