M
Martincape
Guest
Hi guys,
I don't know whether this is an image issue or box issue. So it's in here. Sorry if it's wrong Rob.
I'm on Helios 8, using Solo2 with built in HDD. Time shift is on automatically.
We have a problem recording ITV HD. Emmerdale is set to auto record, and more often than now, it fails. It either doesn't record, or when we press play it starts, then jumps to the end. If we watch it whilst recording its fine. But if it's recording while we are watching something else, 9 times out of ten it will fail. Only that channel. Every other is fine in the same scenario.
Any ideas?
I don't know whether this is an image issue or box issue. So it's in here. Sorry if it's wrong Rob.
I'm on Helios 8, using Solo2 with built in HDD. Time shift is on automatically.
We have a problem recording ITV HD. Emmerdale is set to auto record, and more often than now, it fails. It either doesn't record, or when we press play it starts, then jumps to the end. If we watch it whilst recording its fine. But if it's recording while we are watching something else, 9 times out of ten it will fail. Only that channel. Every other is fine in the same scenario.
Any ideas?
