Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[TM-TWIN-OE] JSC HD1 on 7W Total Box Lockup

CG121

New member
Joined
Aug 12, 2011
Messages
102
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Hi
After about an hour of monitoring JSC HD 1 on 7W I notice the box totally freeze up, no telnet/ftp access, no remote control response, all you can do is force the power down.

The picture freezes solid and you're stuck until you reboot..

I'm guessing this is another case of shit drivers, but has anyone else seen this (perhaps on another box).

It does take time, so it's not exactly easy to reproduce, but it's done it twice in 2 days now...

I'd love to supply logs etc, but the log folder on the HDD is empty (I suppose I'd better ask if there's a setting somewhere that needs to be on...)

Regards
CG
 
Double check your log settings. Unless you altered them, the default location would have been /home/root/ Debug logs are also off by default. Reboot required to effect any changes.

Menu > Setup > System > Logs > Settings >

As you are aware, you can use the replace function in notepad++ to replace any recurring lines in config files.
 
Just to pick up on this...

The box still locks up (seems quicker on HD1) and doesn't write anything to the logs, it just freezes solid with no remote/lan functions at all :(

Can the ViX team not test this and get TM to address the issue as it must be a driver issue..

You can't even watch a 90min football match on this bloody box :mad:
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top