Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Zero] Jump to Bouquet on remote

sponge_bob

New member
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
40
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Hi!

Does anyone know how I to reprogram a button on my VU Zero remote so it jumps straight to a bouquet (like movies)?
I need it for my mum who isnt tech savvy enough to work through the menus.

Thank you!
 
The TV button goes to the bouquets.

In the channel selection menu, if you enable always show bouquets, pressing up/down will also always show bouquets.
 
Thanks Abu. I just wondered if there was a way I could jump straight to a specific bouquet rather than the list?
 
You will always open up in the current/active bouquet. So don't enable the always show bouquets, press up/down and you will navigate within the current bouquet. hope that helps. You can also specify a startup service, i.e channel.

If she is used to the official numbers, she can just use those.
 
Yea I think she will have to remember the numbers. I've set it to a specific bouquet on restart but if I left it overnight for eg on sports or something then she has to go via the list.
Just thought I could setup a hot button for her but numbers will be ok for now I guess.

Thanks again!
 
You can also press 0 to activate the panic button. will go to first channel in first bouquet. This sorts the entertainment bouquet I guess.
 
Hmm, didn't think of that.. I'll try that and see how it goes.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top