Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo2] Just can't get AutoBouquetMaker set right?

harryajh

New member
Joined
Aug 21, 2015
Messages
58
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Living in Bristol I would like "BBC One West" + "HTV West" but cannot find the correct ABM settings to make this happen -

Sky UK:area = "Westcountry SD" gives "BBC One HD" + "ITV Central West HD"
Sky UK:area = "Westcountry Custom" gives "BBC One HD" + "ITV Central West HD"
Sky UK:area = "HTV Wales Custom" gives "BBC One Wales HD" + "ITV Central West HD"
Sky UK:area = "HTV West Custom" gives "BBC One HD" + "ITV Central West HD"
Sky UK:area = "HTV West/Thames Valley Custom" gives "BBC One HD" + "ITV Meridian SouthCentral West HD"

Any ideas people?

beginning to think I need to manually edit using something like iDream but with auto update set every day, won't this blam my changes? or maybe I should only run manually when new channels appear? as you can tell, I'm a bit lost as to how to resolve this!

thanks

1.webp2.webp
 
The chanenls are deteminded by the broadcaster. Not every ITV region has an equivalent HD one. You have enabled "swap channels", this will swap the ITV channel for the HD version which may not match what you wanted, but is what the broadcaster has determined.



Disable the swap and see what you get
 
Last edited:
abu, you are an absolute hero mate, works perfectly now

I would never have thought of that in a million years!

many thanks
 
Having a similar prob on latest image were I run abm but dont get bt sport 1 sd or hd, I see them in all channels but non clear either not fond in pat or tune failed all outher bt sports work and BBC didn't work
 
Having a similar prob on latest image were I run abm but dont get bt sport 1 sd or hd, I see them in all channels but non clear either not fond in pat or tune failed all outher bt sports work and BBC didn't work
Attch your debug log
 
It's down my mates, thing is it worked in here but not in his I told him to scan ABM and it bt sport 1 came up as n/a I also put another bouquet in and told him to try that the same so I think it's something outher than the box his signal differs from mine or something
 
He is probably checking another bouquet (non ABM) or he has loaded another set of bouquets afterwards. Best to add the provider prefix in ABM's configure menu to avoid confusion.

An N/A will come up if the channel is selected in the bouquets, but it does not exist in lamedb.
 
I'll need to go and see it I guess, thanks mate
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top