Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo2] Just flashed 5.2.006

if you initialize the disk all your recordings will be gone. Just unzip file directly to a USB stick.

Morning all,

Still no luck I've tried image 5.2.006, 5.2.004 and 5.1.033 (the last image before the update), I'm still unable to mount the HDD, any suggestions?
 
I would initialise the HDD personally. I know you will lose everything that is on it, but at least it might spring it back into life. [emoji4]


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
I found the following on the forum

If you know how to use putty from a pc/laptap you could try

init 4
umount -a
e2fsck -f -C 0 -v /dev/sda1
init 6

or

init 4
umount -a
fsck.ext4 /dev/sda1
init 6
 
I would initialise the HDD personally. I know you will lose everything that is on it, but at least it might spring it back into life. [emoji4]


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Andy, thanks I give that a go
 
Hi Andy and Bellejt

Thank you very much for all your help, all sorted now
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top