Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[OS-mini] Keep crashing

  • Thread starter Thread starter spectrum1
  • Start date Start date
S

spectrum1

Guest
Hi,
Hope some one can help.
I reflashed the box due to having problems with constant crashing. :smash:

Even after reflashing and also trying another image I'm still having problems with constant crashing every time i try to change channels or use the menu. :confused:

I've included the latest crash log.

Many thanks in advance :)
 

Attachments

Have you tried the latest image. That's an old image you are using
 
Have you tried the latest image. That's an old image you are using

Hi Ashley , thanks for response.

I've just installed the latest build. But still getting the crashings from every 5 mins to 30 mins. The picture freezes but the sound carries on for sometime before the box reboots itself. I've attached the latest crash log if anyone can shed some light please.
Many thanks

openvix build 5.0.013,
Skin Vix - Night- HD (1280x720)
Drivers last updated 10/04/17
Plugin: mgcamd 1.38 and CCcam 2.3.0
Kingston USB stick
 

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
The best thing to do is reflash the box and don't restore any backup settings or plugins.
Then add your plugins and settings one by one. Give enough time in between to see if it crashes.
 
Hi Ashley , thanks for response.

I've just installed the latest build. But still getting the crashings from every 5 mins to 30 mins. The picture freezes but the sound carries on for sometime before the box reboots itself. I've attached the latest crash log if anyone can shed some light please.
Many thanks

openvix build 5.0.013,
Skin Vix - Night- HD (1280x720)
Drivers last updated 10/04/17
Plugin: mgcamd 1.38 and CCcam 2.3.0
Kingston USB stick

Why Mgcamd & Cccam?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Why Mgcamd & Cccam?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Was following a guide and it mentioned installing both, but only mgcamd being used/activated

I did a fresh install with out plugins but still get a a frozen unresponsive screen then reboots itself.
Could it be an epg problem ?
Thx
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top