hey guys
I have a Vu+ duo in livingroom and Gigablue 800se. On the Vu+ duo I have all my recordings and films etc so I have setup a network mount on my gigablue to view the hdd on my vu+.
Only issue I keep having is that I have to keep on setting it up. Is there a reason for this?
I have gigablue linked to my network via Homeplug (TP link 500) I can watch a film off vu+ hdd without any problems so that rules out any interuption of the wireless connection.
Hope to hear from you guys soon
cheers
I have a Vu+ duo in livingroom and Gigablue 800se. On the Vu+ duo I have all my recordings and films etc so I have setup a network mount on my gigablue to view the hdd on my vu+.
Only issue I keep having is that I have to keep on setting it up. Is there a reason for this?
I have gigablue linked to my network via Homeplug (TP link 500) I can watch a film off vu+ hdd without any problems so that rules out any interuption of the wireless connection.
Hope to hear from you guys soon
cheers
