Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[GI-XPEED LX3] Keeps Crashing on start up

So it rebooted the first time and then this crashing came about after you set everything up? If so you need to reflash and set things up one at a time rebooting after each to work out what is causing the crash.
 
Just pasting excerpt from crashlog here

Code:
<   551.378275> [SEC] set static current limiting
0.0.0.0
192.168
<   551.384089> poll: unhandled POLLERR/HUP/NVAL for fd 34(16)
<   551.401258> [SEC] invalidate current switch params
SerienRecorder plugin not found
ER plugin not found
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Tools/BoundFunction.py", line 9, in __call__
  File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/Console.py", line 58, in finishedCB
  File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/Network.py", line 131, in routeFinished
  File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/Network.py", line 228, in loadNetworkConfig
  File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/Network.py", line 685, in msgPlugins
  File "/home/vix2/oe-alliance/builds/openvix/inihdp/tmp/work/xpeedlx3-oe-linux/enigma2-plugin-extensions-openwebif/enigma2-plugin-extensions-openwebif-1+gitAUTOINC+c5109d5d4f-r0/git/plugin/plugin.py", line 171, in IfUpIfDown
  File "/home/vix2/oe-alliance/builds/openvix/inihdp/tmp/work/xpeedlx3-oe-linux/enigma2-plugin-extensions-openwebif/enigma2-plugin-extensions-openwebif-1+gitAUTOINC+c5109d5d4f-r0/git/plugin/httpserver.py", line 125, in HttpdStart
  File "/home/vix2/oe-alliance/builds/openvix/inihdp/tmp/work/xpeedlx3-oe-linux/enigma2-plugin-extensions-openwebif/enigma2-plugin-extensions-openwebif-1+gitAUTOINC+c5109d5d4f-r0/git/plugin/httpserver.py", line 110, in buildRootTree
  File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/WebInterface/WebChilds/External/EPGRefresh.py", line 2, in <module>
ImportError: No module named EPGRefresh.EPGRefreshResource
<   551.421670> (PyObject_CallObject(<Tools.BoundFunction.boundFunction instance at 0x2e06670>,(1,)) failed)
]]>
        </enigma2crashlog>
    </crashlogs>
</openvix>
 
I set up the ABM, EPG and downloaded several skins.

All was running fine, watched several channels last night and went to bed.

Today i switched off the box and then switched it back on - this is when this started...
 
Not sure why it is doing that. I will refaksh my lx3 on 165 and see if it does the same. I am on 166 but have been updating since fresh flash of 155.

Please define "setup EPG". There is epgrefresh in crashlog. Need to be able to reproduce your setup.
 
Setup EPG - I just altered a few setting so I got the Picons on the EPG etc...

Sorry i wish I could be more specific and give you a better debug log.
 
Sorry, I can't remember what the settings were without looking at the screen again.

But it did install a plugin before this started - DreamPlex - i set that up and pointed it to my plex server.
 
I flashed 165. Set it up from scratch, no restores, no plugins installed. Setup ABM, setup EPG to use media/HDD. Set OpenTV EPG for 28.2. No other EPG settinsg set. Receiver is working fine. Restarted and receiver is working fine.
 
I set up the ABM, EPG and downloaded several skins.

All was running fine, watched several channels last night and went to bed.

Today i switched off the box and then switched it back on - this is when this started...

Why are you turning the box on n then on again? You asking for trouble if you do this, they are mini computers at the end of the day, so why??
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top