So for what you actually use the plugin? Just to create bouquets for your playlists?
If you are using it for that there are other plugins that can handle m3u lists and make bouquet....

@Joe_90 Have you tried using the 'Raw' URL instead of a local file, that way you always have an up to date list. I used this method with jedimaker and it worked perfectly. Not tried bouquetmakerxtream though.
Maybe post the crash log to kiddac to look at. I don't have a local m3u file to test
I have got the iptv-org plugin to work fine, though. It only allows me to select by country, though. Ideally, if I could select by category it would be preferable for me. I'll see if I can get access to the source code and tweak the selection criteria.
https://github.com/iptv-org/iptv
Well how you going to select category when in github there is no such a thing....I think you cant do that. The only thing that you can filter is by country and probably if for one country there are several playlist to choose between them....
On the iptv-org page on githubthere are lists grouped by country, category, language. The plugin only gives the country option, unfortunately. I had a look to see if there was any configuration file or menu option to select the category lists, but there doesn't seem to be one. If you know where the source of the plugin is in the Vix repository I could maybe have a look to see how it is accessing the IPTV lists on github. It works really well on a country basis, but it would be ideal if you could select from some of the other category lists like science/travel/weather/etc.Code:https://github.com/iptv-org/iptv
Where are those lists? The only playlists I see are sorted by country code.
https://github.com/iptv-org/iptv/tree/master/streams
Ok, rewritten to use those links, but those playlists are huge (35000 lines) so it takes a while to parse when first opening the plugin, and when changing category. Altogether is about 10 MB of data to process.See post #32. There are other playlists on the readme which contain category groups. None in the tree which the plugin uses, so it's understandable that it is country code only. I've got @kiddac's plugin working for me using the playlist.txt file method.
Need debug logs!i have a vu+ solo 2 with openvix 6.8.006 and all of a sudden all channels using Bouquet maker Xtream will not work
but they alll work fine in xtreamity just can not get any channels to work
OK I have your log - I deleted because you included user details!i have a vu+ solo 2 with openvix 6.8.006 and all of a sudden all channels using Bouquet maker Xtream will not work
but they alll work fine in xtreamity just can not get any channels to work