Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Kodi, HDD, Channel List & Vu+ Solo 2 in general

  • Thread starter Thread starter Celldweller
  • Start date Start date
Is there any way I can reverse that? Everything has started to go a bit off on the epg - for example before BBC one was 1 on the menu and now it is 4001 :D

I don't suppose there is anything for the box for irish channels? I know of mobdro but not sure if anything like that can be loaded.
 
Yes just revert the changes I said to do in ABM and rescan and will be back where you were.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
BBC 1 should be 101 surely? Not 1 or 4001, so something not quite right. How did you create the original Sky Channel listing you had?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Just disable ABM then by reverting them changes I told you. And within ABM you should see a delete bouquet option, this will delete anything that has been created by ABM.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Whenever I want to use the one boutique it always changes to another boutique when I load the channel menu using directional buttons. Is there any way to change this?
 
I have used a guide to update the EPG daily on a 7 day basis. Is it necessary to update every day? As it has been said that EPG's are unstable and would it use a lot of space on hdd?

I have a few bouqets, would it be possible to delete the ones that are not necessary and have the existing updated?
 
Kodi, HDD, Channel List & Vu+ Solo 2 in general

1/ I think its important EPG has a scheduled scan everyday as changes are made to EPG on a daily basis. And where have you heard that rubbish about being unstable and uses a lot of space. EPG is perfectly fine being stored to your HDD and you don't need to worry.
2/ you can highlight on the Bouquet, press the menu button & remove entry to delete Bouquets. Using just ABM (AutoBouquetsMaker) gives you an identical Sky/Freesat/Freeview Channel lists, whichever you choose and again you can schedule this to run daily just before the EPG daily update and any changes that Sky have made will be automatically updated. Using a manual Channel list (your own list) involves you having to constantly update it, changing it as and when channels get moved.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Andy_Hazza, I can see you are quite knowlegeable about these boxes, I need advise. I got a used Vu+ Solo2 Blackhole 0.1. I flashed with Blackhole 0.6 when I got stuck. Reading the forums it appears there is a lot more said about Vix than Blackhole. Please, in your opinion, as a beginner should I use Vix on this box instead of Blackhole?
 
Is it possible to change from Blackhole 0.6 to a Vix image? If it is, what image do you recommend. My Vu+ Solo2 (as far as I have checked) is genuine.
 
Should I change the location of the recording or does it not matter?

timers_record.webp
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top