Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[OS-mega] Kodi not launching on OSMEGA running Openvix 5.0.25

danlou

Member
Joined
Sep 3, 2015
Messages
298
Reaction score
0
Points
16
Hi

I know it has been mentioned on a different subject thread but can't find it so creating a relvant post of it's own...

I am trying to launch full kodi plugin but it doesn't open, not even the Kodi 17.3 splash screen appears. The screen goes blank and then returns back to plugin screen.
I have reflashed to latest build 5.0.25 but it still doesn't open.
I experienced this on a previous version from 5.0.2x onwards - Anyone else having this problem?

Thanks
 
Have you deleted the .kodi (hidden folder) and then downloaded Kodi 17.3 via the plugin feeds.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Hi Andy

I will try later but
It's a fresh build , I can't even launch it. I will even check if there is .Kodi folder there too.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
 
Have you deleted the .kodi (hidden folder) and then downloaded Kodi 17.3 via the plugin feeds.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I have the OS Mega and experiencing same problem.
I have deleted .kodi folder via FTP, uninstalled the plugin, re-installed again, but it still won't load.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
 
Ok thanks, other than logging as a potential bug there is not much else we can do? Is there?
I'm reluctant to try another image OS such as OpenATV as a loyal supporter of VIX :)
 
This seems to be problem with the late vix image releases.
Hoping that will be resolved in next update

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top