Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ET8x00] LAN Not staying connected

ddonlon

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Apr 9, 2014
Messages
43
Reaction score
0
Points
6
I am having a problem wiith my LAN connection it will not stay connected for more than a few seconds ; I am using tp links I have tried different plugs and cables but still wont work. I have tried a few different back ups as well. The box is working ok except for this problem.

Thanks
 
Have you tried connecting direct to your router to see if the problem is still there?
My guess is your tp links not working correctly.
 
Have you tried connecting direct to your router to see if the problem is still there?
My guess is your tp links not working correctly.

I agree
The box needs to be directly connected to your router via a cable to eliminate both the box and the router. If this works the problem is with the TP link

Any ethernet connection over the mains in your house really does rely on the mains being relatively clean. Any unsuppressed switching transients from fridges, heating etc is likely cause the connection to be unreliable as is plugging in the tp links to an extension lead rather than a wall socket.
 
Thanks for the replies , the box decided to stay connected late on last night.
I thought it might be hardware, I was going to get a long ethernet and try that ,I have the tps on extension sockets I have to as I dont have enough plugs
 
I had simular problem with wifi bridge.Lost connection from time to time or had staggering image.Replaced by fixed cable and no more problems.
 
Thanks for the replies , the box decided to stay connected late on last night.
I thought it might be hardware, I was going to get a long ethernet and try that ,I have the tps on extension sockets I have to as I dont have enough plugs

Code:
https://www.tp-link.com/uk/faq-882.html
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top