Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] Latest Vu Solo 2 Image and Mgcamd problem

  • Thread starter Thread starter 327521609
  • Start date Start date
3

327521609

Guest
Hello Everyone,

I have just updated to the latest VIX image (openvix-3.0.678-vusolo2_usb) Its gone on fine. I have setup Mgcamd and added the config file / key off my old image and it clears but when I restart the box even though its enabled at startup the picture does not clear. I manually have to go into softcam manager and restart it, If I use CCcam and it works fine.

My sub guy told me I need to use Newcamd and not CCam but cannot find it as a IPK plugin anywhere to install to my box. Is Mgcamd the same as Newcamd?

Any help is appreciated (
 
I have the same problem with my Solo2 and BH image. I tried your config file above, but it still doesn't work - I have to manually restart Mgcamd after a reboot or restart of E2 otherwise I just get the black screen.

Can you help?
 
Last edited by a moderator:

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top