Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Uno4KSE] LCD Screen - is it safe to leave settings with full picon showing on LCD

deckymckeown

Forum Supporter ,
Joined
Sep 10, 2010
Messages
241
Reaction score
0
Points
16
May seem a stupid question but just want to be sure. I have my Uno 4k set to show full picon on the LCD screen. If I leave it on a channel, say overnight for example or for an extended period of time, do I run the risk of the image causing "burn in" to the small LCD panel?
 
I don't think it's a problem on lcd screens like it was on crt and plasma screens.
I leave mine on the BBC News all day without issue.
You could always set a power timer anyway.
 
I don't think it's a problem on lcd screens like it was on crt and plasma screens.
I leave mine on the BBC News all day without issue.
You could always set a power timer anyway.

You can get an apparent burn in of an image on a LCD screen but it is reversable when another image is displayed. This reversing may not be instant and a ghost image may be seen for a while. Nothing really to worry about.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top